Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Make Money Online with Gout Treatments Products

As you know this blog is dedicated to various gout treatments, especially natural gout treatments you can use to help you get rid of painful gout attacks. Having suffered gout attacks for many years, I am passionate about helping people overcome this crippling disease.

One of the things I enjoy about blogging is helping people, but while I am helping people in their quest to get rid of their gout pain, I also get to make a few bucks along the way.

How do I do this? Mostly through two methods, Affiliate sales and Adsense. I admit I do not make a lot of money on this blog, but I do make a few bucks enabling me enjoy some of the fruits of my labor. Well, you can too!

Gout may seem like a narrow topic, but there are many aspects of gout you can use to make money online with gout treatments products. On average, anywhere from 420,000 to 550,000 people search for information on gout every month according to keyword research tools such as wordtracker and the google adwords keyword tool.

How Can I Learn to Make Money without getting scammed?

The best and most trusted online resource I use to learn how to move up the Google ladder is Grizzly Brears at make money online for beginners. Grizz, as he's known on his site, has an incredible amount of knowledge about website ranking. He is ranked on the first page of google for the term make money online and usually hovers in the top 5. Occasionally, he is #1 or #2.

He knows what he is doing, he likes to help others, he is not out to rip you off, and he is a pretty cool guy. The lessons he has taught me, has helped me consistently stay on the first page of google for one of the main keywords I am using to get traffic to this site.

Let's face it. Whether you are interested in making money or not, it does you no good to have a blog where you can write passionately about whatever topic you desire if no one is around to read it. To have consistent traffic, it is important to rank well on Google. Google receives approximately 60% of all search engine traffic. Grizz is the man to teach you how to climb to the top.

Until later,


Medic

0 comments: