Monday, August 4, 2008

Gout Treatments: April 2009 Privacy Policy Update

Sorry for interrupting the blog posts with this post, but in order to have google adsense on your site you must have a privacy policy. This is my compliance with google. The blog will have regular gout treatments posts later in the week.

Privacy Notice

PrivacyI respect your privacy and I am committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at this site gouttreatments.blogspot.com. I use the following ways to track usage of this site. RSS Feeds and Email UpdatesIf a user wishes to subscribe to my RSS Feeds or Email Updates (powered by Feedburner).

Users may opt-out of these communications at any time. Your personal information will never be sold or given to a third party. (You will never be spammed by me - ever)Log Files and StatsI use Google Analytics to track my usage of this site.

I do not have any access to personally identifying information.

Cookies. This blog doesn't use cookies. However, my advertisers may use cookies on this site. I can't access or control these cookies once the advertisers have set them.

Advertisers

I use outside ad companies to display ads on this blog. These ads may contain cookies and are collected by the advertising companies and I do not have access to this information.

**Update April 2009**

This is per google on their advertising cookies.

  • Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on your site.
  • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
  • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.
Here is a link to opt out of behavioral advertising.


Contact Information

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Medicman at tbfrascone@gmail.com. This privacy policy updated May 2008

Return to top of gout treatments blog

0 comments: